Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Waiting Game

When all you're dong is sitting and waiting these days and weeks can drag on. I say sitting and waiting because I am currently a substitute teacher/college student so what that means is that I have no college classes until next month as well as no school starting for all the Little's until the end of next month as well. And to top things off I have a medical condition going on with my eyes right now that has me out of the car and in the house. Waiting. Cause there's only so much house cleaning I can and want to do, lol!

So, Tim is in and out of the house. Either driving all over the area for work or flying on planes states away to seal deals and do what he does best. Make that money. So, most days its just me and our three pups. And they ain't sayin nuttin, lol! Oh, and did I tell you we even have a pool that I could get into but since I had radiation on said eyes I cant?! Ughhh. The world is so cruel at the moment!

Oh, I'm still popping out those letters to Will. Since I've been not very adventurous the last week I've been pulling up all sorts of useless facts online and writing them down. I love stuff like that and you can actually learn a thing or two that is very UN useless. Did you know that a Scorpion can hold its breath under water for 6 whole days? And a snail can sleep for three whole years? And that there is a place in the Hudson Bay in Canada that the gravity is less and scientists don't know why?? Useless? I think not...

Oh, and all this waiting is due to Will not writing or sending anything since last week when he sent back the questionnaire. His weeks will now continue to get busier and I really don't look for him to send anything else that doesn't NEED to be sent. Like graduation passes. Those need to be sent or we cant get on base. He better send those! lol! Sooo, guess i'll go find more useless facts and NOT clean anything!!

4 comments:

Sally said...

I'm sorry. :(

Things will get better, I promise.

I want to be a snail, but also want to wake up! :)

xoxo

Donna (Texas) said...

In my letter today, I could have reiterated that he needs to send those passes! Didn’t think of it😒
Sending you a big hug and smooch a roo...πŸ’‹♥️
mammy

Donna said...

and I'm still waiting for a post girlie! Change the blog name and just do life post!
Hughugs
mammie

Donna said...

Miss you
Mom